Home

Rsplll64 sys high dpc

Find more results about high. If you are looking for high rspLLL64.sys causing high DPC latency + audio/video stutter rspLLLsys.64 is almost at 10,000,000 DPC count, I am not exactly sure how to trouble shoot this problem. I have done some research but keep coming up empty handed so I figured I'd make a post of my own [SOLVED] DPC Latency rspLLL64.sys, afd.sys, nvlddmkm.sys. J. JakeNeedsHelp New member. Joined Dec 31, 2016 Posts 3. Dec 31, 2016 #1 · OS - Windows 10 x64 · What was original installed OS on system? - Windows 7 · Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? - Win 7 from disk, free updrage to win10 · Age of system (hardware. [SOLVED] Very high DPC Latency by storport.sys and ndis.sys. Status Not open for further replies. 1; 2; Next. 1 of 2 Go to page. Go. Next Last. Y. yoghurt13 Member. Joined Nov 30, 2014 Posts 5. Nov 30, 2014 #1 I have audio cracking/dropouts and everything laggs. I ran LatencyMon for about an hour I reinstalled and updated the drivers, and the bios, nothing has changed. I'm running on windows 8.

High DPC Issues W10 (HDAudBus.Sys, USBPORT.SYS, ndis.sys) in Drivers and Hardware Hello, everyone! First of all, here are my PC specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 (Latest updates) CPU: AMD A10 5800k @ 4.4 GHz Motherboard: MSi FM2 A75MA-E35 GPU: MSi R9 380 Gaming 4g RAM: 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Fury Black 1866MHz PSU:.. ログ番組を見て確かに ndis.sys そして nvlddmkm.sys スパイク: . Total = 98101 for module nvlddmkm.sys Elapsed Time, > 512 usecs AND <= 1024 usecs, 68, or 0.07% Elapsed Time, > 1024 usecs AND <= 2048 usecs, 13, or 0.01% Total, 98101 Total = 2703 for module ndis.sys Elapsed Time, > 512 usecs AND <= 1024 usecs, 103, or 3.81% Elapsed Time, > 1024 usecs AND <= 2048 usecs, 19, or 0.

Extremely high DPC latency from ndis.sys - posted in Windows 10 Support: I am having issues with DPC latency, with latencymon pointing the blame at ndis.sys. (According to DPC Latency Checker, my. rspLLL64.sys DPC Count Latency causing audio/video stutter Thread starter cscrryan; Start date Apr 30, 2015; C. cscrryan New Member. Apr 30, 2015 #1. Posts 2. Apr 30, 2015 #1. So I was at my wits end yesterday trying to troubleshoot this issue and when I read the guide it said the culprit will have the highest DPC count so I presumed it was the file at the top, turns out my problem is related.

High - Read more about high

1. So I bought a XPS 13 9370 as I read on several places that this is the beez kneez for an ultrabook. Sure, spec's look good and then some. Price is a bit high compared to similar products. But I sure pay a few extra bucks to have stuff working. But this thing isn't working. At least not for running a..
  2. High DPC Latency and Audio Stuttering on Windows 10. I have a server that runs two workstation VMs. Each VM gets its own GTX 970 and two USB 3.0 ports (from a 4 port USB 3.0 PCI-e card). This configuration is mostly usable. LatencyMon shows high DPC routine execution times. It reports: Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other tasks. You are likely to.
  3. Windows 7: Usbport.sys causes high DPC over time. Page 1 of 5 : 1: 2: 3 > Last » 13 Apr 2013 #1: Slappy. Windows 7 Ultimate x64. 19 posts Usbport.sys causes high DPC over time. So here's my problem and i've been looking everywhere for something that might fix this... my machine is running pretty much 24/7 but after about 5 days of uptime my dpc reaches around 12000-14000µs and my sound.
  4. I get high DPC latency with USBPORT.sys in Windows 7 SP1 When you need help, Sweetwater has the answers! Our knowledge base contains over 28,000 expertly written tech articles that will give you answers and help you get the most out of your gear
  5. 1. rspLLL64.sys 4-6 млн DPC count (ну, сама программа мониторинга) 2. afd.sys 900000 (новинка, тут еще такого не было) 3. ntoskrnl.exe 600000 4. stornvme.sys ~00000 5. storport.sys 300000 6. dxgkrnl.sys 230000 7. ndis.sys 115000 8. tcpip.sys 3400

Video: rspLLL64.sys causing high DPC latency + audio/video ..

[SOLVED] - DPC Latency rspLLL64

1. Sound stuttering and high latency from Wdf01000.sys and ACPI.sys: I've been having an issue with my sound were it starts stuttering after some time for no reason.I've downloaded LatencyMon and it showed me that wdf01000.sys goes over 50ms after a couple of hours while ACPI.sys can go higher than 1ms
  2. Scroll to High Precision Event Timer and click it. Click Actions at the top of the window, and from that pop-up menu, click Disable. Restart your computer
  3. ute, for about 10 seconds my fps went down to about 10-12, and with a little searching on the internet, i figured out it was because of the high DPC Latency. I downloaded LatencyMon and DPC Latency Checker, and it showed that most of the time i..
  4. Driver with highest DPC routine execution time: ndis.sys - NDIS 6.20 driver, Microsoft Corporation Highest reported total DPC routine time (%): 0.016084 Driver with highest DPC total execution time: rspLLL64.sys - Resplendence Latency Monitoring and Auxiliary Kernel Library, Resplendence Software Projects Sp. Total time spent in DPCs (%) 0.04615
  5. Hallo, ich habe LatencyChecker installiert um zu gucken wenn es in die Höhe schießt und sobald die random sound lags kommen schießt es sofort über 16000.Zudem habe ich mit LatencyMon geschaut.

So I went into the journey of finding why I was stuttering while playing. I found out that I have a high DPC latency with usbport.sys driver. To find that out, I installed Windows perofrmance analyser and ran it while playing BF3. You can clearly see who takes the most time in DPC execution with the following report from the tool [Solved] usbport.sys dpc latency issues. Discussion in 'Technology' started by everyth1ng, Apr 11, 2016. Thread Status: This thread is more than 365 days old. Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next > everyth1ng DARKLY Regular. I suspect that this thread isn't going to get many replies, and it's understandable - drivers can be a bitch to deal with. However, for the life of me, I've been unable to completely. Hello people I have a high DPC problem and sound is crackling and there's stutter and weird behavior on my computer. After running LatencyMon, there are 2 things that have high latency, dxgkrnl.sys and HDAudBus.sys. Also, Wdf01000.sys has really high (actually the highest) ISR count (ISR meaning Interrupt Service Routine). Now, i reinstalled Windows (the creator's edition since this is the.

[SOLVED] - Very high DPC Latency by storport

High DPC latency (especially ndis

Extremely high DPC latency from ndis

1. rspLLL64.sys DPC Count Latency causing audio/video stutter ..
  2. Solved: XPS 13 9370, DPC latency from ACPI
  3. High DPC Latency and Audio Stuttering on Windows 10 : VFI
  4. Usbport.sys causes high DPC over time. - Windows 7 Help Forum

Video: Solving DPC Latency Issues Sweetwate

Системные прерывания грузят процессор remontka

Ndis.sys High Latency Issue - Windows 7 Help Forum

1. Windows 10 Sound Latencymon storport
  2. High DPC latency with usbport
  3. [Solved] usbport.sys dpc latency issues DARKLY Gaming ..
  4. ALC1220 and DPC Latency issues on Windows 10 x6

Very High Latency issues caused by ndis

1. Драйвер - Обнаружил проблемы с DPC latency из-за ndis
  2. Storport.sys and some unsavoury High DPC Latency ..
  3. DPC Latency caused by dxgkrnl
  4. rspLLL64.sys是什么进程?_百度知
  5. DPC Latenzen auf neuem P50 - ThinkPad-Forum
  6. High DPC latency nvlddmkm
  7. Question - ndis.sys High Latency Tom's Guide Foru
  • What is a jedi.
  • Gw2 das ödland sehenswürdigkeiten.
  • Wow addon 2019.
  • Blog skandinavisch.
  • Brautkleid spitze ärmel rückenfrei.
  • Tentsile stingray safari.
  • Beste freunde sind morgen noch da song.
  • Zellviabilität berechnen.
  • Spelletjes koken restaurant.
  • Upc cablecom hotline.
  • Firma kaufen was beachten.
  • Stepstone gehaltsreport 2016.
  • Ikea besta türen lappviken.
  • Positive verhaltensunterstützung.
  • Rekonvaleszenzzeit.
  • Nikolaus schneider meike schneider.
  • Nolan north nathan drake.
  • Xxl spardose ohne öffnung.
  • Fallrohr t stück.
  • Horoskop löwe 31.12 2018.
  • Vincent vegan hamburg speisekarte.
  • Funktionen graphen.
  • Voraussichtliche aufstellung köln.
  • Lebensmittelinformationsverordnung gesetze im internet.
  • Eg dota 2 twitter.
  • Alexander mitsch vita.
  • Kristallschädel kaufen.
  • Schlechter pap wert durch stress.
  • Youtube beauty stars.
  • Clash of clans beute.
  • Fährstube rees.
  • Job ag jurist.
  • Neverwinter gwf bis gear.
  • Demokratie für dummies.
  • Amanda berry youtube.
  • Geißelspinne haltung.
  • Spielverbot baden württemberg 2019.
  • Reservistenkordel von der leyen.
  • Angeln mit marshmallows.
  • Ultraschall 6 ssw.
  • Schenken und tauschen in bielefeld ebay kleinanzeigen.